Outback Guided Tour | Nonning Station
Time & Location
About the Event
Take the opportunity to travel through Nonning Station a one-million-acre property in the East Gawler Rangers which borders Lake Gardner. The four-wheel-driving will be easy to moderate covering different terrains from sandy to rocky maybe some mud depending on the weather. This is an opportunity for us to help you become “Australia Ready”.
If you’re after an adventure by an experienced guide, and want to learn skills along the way, this trip is for you. So, don’t hesitate as positions will fill quickly.
Nonning Station is privately owned and is not opened to the public.
· A four-wheel drive (own or hire)
· Semi-Offroad caravan and campers are welcome
· We advise a pre-trip inspection on your vehicle by a qualified mechanic prior to the trip.
Due to the remote area, there is limited services, so we want you to be safe.
· Bring your own food, water and gear for the duration of the trip
· Full fuel tank leaving Port Augusta
· Recoveries will be provided and/or assisted by ORTA if required
· Handheld UHF radio can be loaned upon request
Costs $810.00 per vehicle
Minimum of 5 vehicles
Maximum 0f 10 vehicles *
COVID-19 Restrictions apply
Bookings will be closed June 28th, 2020
For bookings and more information please contact:
Offroad Training Australia on 0409278123 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deposit 10% to hold a booking or full payment
Full payment by 28th June
Deposit non refundable or case by case
- Outback Guided Tour | Nonning$810$8100$0