Outback Guided Tour | Googs Track
Time & Location
About the Event
Take the opportunity to travel through Yumbarra Conservation Park and Yellabinna Regional Reserve on the Googs Track. The Googs Track is an Outback 4WD Track between Ceduna and Glendambo with over 300 dunes. It is narrow, sandy and one-lane. The Track was named after Stanley Gilbert John Denton who was nicknamed "Goog" at an early age. Stanley would often ask the question “what’s out there?”. His curiosity inspired him to create this track heading northward taking (3) years.
The four-wheel-driving will be easy to moderate covering different terrains from sandy to rocky maybe some mud depending on the weather. This is an opportunity for us to help you become “Australia Ready”.
If you’re after an adventure by an experienced guide, and want to learn skills along the way, this trip is for you. So, don’t hesitate as positions will fill quickly.
· A four-wheel drive (own or hire)
· Offroad Campers, tents and swags are welcome
· Sandflag is essential
· We advise a pre-trip inspection on your vehicle by a qualified mechanic prior to the trip.
Due to the remote area, there is limited services, so we want you to be safe.
· Bring your own food, water and gear for the duration of the trip
· Full fuel tank leaving Port Augusta [Fuel for 350kms of 4WD tracks]
· Recoveries will be provided and/or assisted by ORTA if required
· Handheld UHF radio can be loaned upon request
Costs $1,000.00 per vehicle
Minimum 5 vehicles
Maximum 8 vehicles
COVID-19 Restrictions apply
Bookings will be closed Sunday, September 6th, 2020
For bookings and more information please contact:
Offroad Training Australia on 0409278123 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deposit 10% to hold a booking or full payment
Full payment by September 6th, 2020
Deposit non refundable or case by case basis.
- Googs Track$1,000$1,0000$0